PumpDesign is the ESP design software.
PumpDesign provides the datasheet for the ESP, Motor, Cable and Drive required to achieve the target well flowing rate or bottomhole pressure.
PumpDesign is available online at www.pengtools.com.
- Sizing of the ESP to pump off the well
- Calculation of % of the free gas at the pump intake
- Calculation of Total Dynamic Head (TDH) required
- Calculation of number of stages and frequency required
- Calculation of Breaking Horse Power (BHP) required
- Sizing of the Motor required
- Specifying the cable, drive and electrical transformers required
- Comparison of the different ESP types (REDA, Centrilift, GE, Borets, Novomet) by performance curves
- Turn key ESP design workflow
- ESP Tornado chart
- Liquid and mixture IPR plot
- Interactive ESP catalog
- Autoselect option for stages and frequency
- Motors and cables catalog
- Autoselect option for cables and drive
- Brown, Kermit (1984). The Technology of Artificial Lift Methods. Volume 4. Production Optimization of Oil and Gas Wells by Nodal System Analysis. 4. Tulsa, Oklahoma: PennWellBooks.
- Lake W, Larry; Clegg, Joe Dunn (2007). Petroleum Engineering Handbook, Volume IV: Production Operations Engineering.
- Takacs, Gabor. (2009). Electrical Submersible Pumps Manual. 1st Edition. Design, Operations, and Maintenance. Elsevier. Society of Petroleum Engineers.