AFE - Authority for CAPEX expenditures.
AFE life cycle
- AFE is created for CAPEX projects by the AFE Owner.
- AFE is approved in accordance with the Approval Process.
- POs are created and attached to AFE to order things for the project.
- Invoices are attached to the POs to pay for the ordered things.
- Project finished, AFE closes
- AFE actual duration is compared with planned duration
- AFE actual cost is compared with planned cost
- CAPEX code
- Total Cost free of VAT
- Total Cost incl. VAT
- Project Start Date
- Project Finish Date
- Attached files
- Status: Open/Closed
- Approval Status
- Budgeted: yes/no
|0-100||Authority Levels||Authority Levels|
|100-200||Authority Levels||Authority Levels|
|etc||Authority Levels||Authority Levels|