Math & Physics
A1 = 0.3265
A2 = –1.0700
A3 = –0.5339
A4 = 0.01569
A5 = –0.05165
A6 = 0.5475
A7 = –0.7361
A8 = 0.1844
A9 = 0.1056
A10 = 0.6134
A11 = 0.7210
Why the Dranchuk correlation?
It's classics!— www.pengtools.com
To solve the Dranchuk equation use the iterative secant method.
To find the pseudo critical properties from the gas specific gravity :
- = coefficients
- = reduced density, dimensionless
- = pressure, psia
- = pseudo critical pressure, psia
- = pseudoreduced pressure, dimensionless
- = gas specific gravity, dimensionless
- = temperature, °R
- = pseudo critical temperature, °R
- = pseudoreduced temperature, dimensionless
- = gas compressibility factor, dimensionless
- Standing, M. B.; Katz, D. L. (December 1942). . Transactions of the AIME. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 146 (SPE-942140-G).
- Dranchuk, P. M.; Abou-Kassem, H. (July 1975). . The Journal of Canadian Petroleum. 14 (PETSOC-75-03-03).